- "Tension Theory" is one of several new instrumental compositions that are featured on the new DWM compilation ACTION, DRAMA & TENSION.
- Release Date: February 15th, 2006.
- Genre: this music is intense cinematic-type musical underscore suited for action, drama, mystery, science fiction or video game scenery.
- ACTION, DRAMA & TENSION is a blend of cinematic, hard rock and electronica music fused with sophisticated sound design technology, features performances by world-class orchestral musicians.
- TV Debut: "Tension Theory" will serve as the musical score for an expose covering highlights from the 2006 AMA SUPERCROSS SERIES (extreme motorcross racing, also known as "supercross"). This coverage will air on Sunday February 12PM EST on CBS
- © 2006, Darren Wilsey Music (ASCAP).
Get the Flash Player to see this player.